For students who graduated or attended Tacoma Public Schools in 2013 or prior
- Complete the transcript request form
- Email your photo ID to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once a completed form and photo ID are submitted, the Student Records Department will contact you regarding the status of your request
For students who graduated or attended Tacoma Public Schools in 2014 and beyond
We use Parchment, a convenient platform for former Tacoma Public Schools students to securely send and receive transcripts online. Learn more and view step-by-step directions on the Parchment website.
- Select the button below for your school or enter the name of your school on the Parchment website.
- Create a new learner account or login to an existing user account if you have one.
- Add your information and make your selections.
- Your school will appear on your dashboard, select order to place your order.
- Enter the information for where you would like to send your transcript (a college, employer, organization, or you can send them to yourself or another individual).
- Virtually sign to provide consent to send your transcript.
- Enter your payment information and checkout.
- You will receive a confirmation email and can check the status of your order.
- Please contact the Parchment help center if you need help.