After you've watched the video, proceed to the selection form for your NEXT grade level.
Here are the questions being asked by students and families. Please check this list to see if your answer is here prior to contacting your counselor.
- What if I’m going somewhere else next year?
- How do I know which core (English, Math, Science and Social Studies) class is the correct placement for me?
- How do I make a change to my requests for next year’s classes if I’ve already submitted my course selection sheet?
- How do I know if a course is year-long or semester-long?
- Band and Choir: I don't see the audition-level courses. How do I sign up for those?
- How do I select Social Studies as a 9th grader?
- I have an IEP and I don't see the correct classes listed. What do I sign up for?
- Is World Language a graduation requirement?
- What if I want to waive PE?
- How do I sign up to be a Teacher’s Assistant?
- How do I sign up for Late Arrival and/or Early Dismissal?
- I will be a Junior or a Senior and I plan to do Running Start. What is my process?
- Where do I begin if I want to attend Running Start at Highline College?
- How do I meet the Washington State History requirement for graduation?